søndag 12. mars 2017

Vegan Mail



I like to decorate the envelopes when I send cards in the mail, here is another watercolour envelope. These Tropical Fruit stamps from Darkroom Door are perfect for a fun and cheerful letter with a bit of a summery feel to it which I am sure will be a nice surprise for my brother when he finds it in his mail box.




















I used a sheet of thin watercolour paper, scored using an envelope board, rounded the corners and wrote the address with a waterproof Micron pen. The fruit was stamped with Distress Ink. In the end I added details with a paintbrush and more Distress Ink.

I put the envelope inside a plastic pocket to protect it in the mail.


Stamps: Tropical Fruit - Darkroom Door


I've submitted this piece to the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make Your Own Background
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #232 - Make Your Mark


Have a nice day!
Lillian :)

1 kommentar:

  1. This is such a fun envelope and your brother will surely love it! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    SvarSlett