mandag 7. november 2016

Thinking of you

Here is another card I made for a couple of challenges.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Thinking of You", and the Virginia's View challenge is "Stripes and Plaid", so I decided to combine the two.

I had this plaid paper from MFT lying around and I wanted to find some bright colours to go with it. The Audrey Blue cardstock from Simon Says Stamp is my new favourite colour!














I started with stamping the images in black pigment ink and embossing with Hero Arts Sparkle embossing powder.
Then I masked off the images and coloured the background with Distress Ink.












The images were painted with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.

I decided to use black cardstock as frames for the different panels.











Then the different parts of the card were assembled and the sentiment, also embossed with Hero Arts Sparkle, was adhered with foam tape.



Stamps: Cool Cat - My Favorite Things, Make Yourself At Home - My Favorite Things, In My Heart - Mama Elephant

Paper: Plaid Patterns 6x6 - My Favorite Things

I have sent this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Thinking of You and Virginia's View Challeng #25: Stripes and Plaid.

Have a nice day!
Lillian :)



2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful colouring. awesome card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Gayatri xx

    SvarSlett